Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table
Relieve back pain from the comfort of home with the Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table, fitted with premium features and accessories to enhance ease of use, relaxation, and decompression.
Premium features on the LX9 include arched base and boarding platform for easier mounting and dismounting, Traction Handles and Grip-and-Stretch Handholds for a deeper stretch at any angle, and the EZ-Angle Tether that allows you to pre-set your inversion angle to 20, 40 or 60 degrees. The included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes add targeted traction and pressure-point relief for boosted benefits.
The smooth, firm FlexTech bed is designed to elongate your spine better than other inversion tables for a better stretch and superior pain relief. The Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System features an extra-long handle to reduce bend and strain and make locking in easier than ever, with micro-adjustments for a customized fit around the ankles.
Ergo-Embrace Ankle Supports are designed to wrap around the entire ankle and distribute pressure for enhanced comfort and support.
Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD:
- Boarding Base Frame is uniquely designed to make mounting and dismounting easier than ever, with an arched frame and non-ski raised boarding platform
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System with aerospace-grade steel and a micro-adjusting fit, the extra-long handle allows a customized, comfortable fit for the ankle supports without straining your back
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add decompression at lesser angles of inversion with a simple push and release or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion
- Stretch Max Handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Angle Tether offers a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion with embroidered markings at pre-set angles of 20, 40, and 60 degrees
- FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression
- Storage Caddy: Within easy reach while in use, this convenient holder can store the contents of your pocket, a phone, water bottle, or Acupressure Nodes
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the frame and bed provide targeted stretching options
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit
- Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes focuses traction on the lower back and provides trigger-point release
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device; Third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality and safety standards
- Unique and patented security features including auto-locks and heat-treated steel for unmatched durability with scratch-resistant finished
- Frustration-free assembly; Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.8" x 66"
- Free TeeterLink App, Full-color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD included with 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines designed by a physical trainer to stretch and strengthen
- Maximum User Weight & Height Capacity: 300 lbs., 4'8" - 6'6"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5-year full warranty
Height Capacity: 4 ft. 8 in. – 6 ft. 6 in. 142 cm – 198 cm Weight Capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg) Assembled Non-Use Dims: (L x W x H)
60.8 x 27.5 x 57 in 154.4 x 69.9 x 144.8 cm
Assembled In-Use Dims: (L x W x H)
81.5 x 27.5 x 87 in 207 x 69.9 x 221 cm
Package Dims: (L x W x H) 50.5 x 30.7 x 10.8 in 128.3 x 78 x 27.5 cm Product Weight: 101.2 lb. (45.9 kg) Item Number: