FreeStep LT1 Recumbent Cross Trainer
Easier on Your Joints – FreeStep takes the load off your back and joints, elevating comfort beyond traditional ellipticals, treadmills, and steppers while delivering exceptional calorie-burning results.
Recumbent Training – The comfortable and naturally-reclined seated position reduces body fatigue and eliminates the stress on your joints and back while still delivering a full fat-burning cardio workout.
Patented Stride Technology – The unique striding motion follows a smooth linear path – preventing the knees from traveling over the toes and stabilizing the back and hips – to eliminate the stress on your knees, hips, and back while still engaging the legs and glutes for maximum comfort and calorie burn.
Dual Power Motion – The FreeStep utilizes push-pull mechanics to build and define all major muscles groups. The stepping motion mimics a leg press, targeting your glutes, quadriceps and hamstrings for a toned lower body, while the adjustable handles isolate your biceps or triceps and engage chest and back muscles for upper body definition.
Muscle Targeting – Modify the workout by isolating your legs or arms to add intensity or repositioning the handles to target biceps, triceps and back muscles.
CUSTOMISED FIT & FUNCTION
Variable Magnetic Resistance – The easy-to-use system adjusts from lower to higher intensity with one simple dial, accommodating a range of ability levels.
Adjustable Seat – The cushioned seat reclines and adjusts to fit your height so you can position your body for optimal posture, muscle engagement and comfort.
Digital Tracking – Monitor your time, distance, speed and calorie-burn with the easy-to-read battery-powered console that allows placement anywhere in your home without concern for cords or outlets.
DESIGNED TO FIT YOUR LIFE
Smart Design – A cleverly designed tablet holder and water bottle holder keep everything you need for your workout within reach.
Small Footprint – At just 52.5 in x 38 in, the FreeStep is a low-profile addition to your home, complete with wheels for convenient transport.
Whisper Quiet – Conveniently exercise indoors at any time of day or night without creating a noisy environment or straining to hear the TV during use.
GYM QUALITY FOR YOUR HOME
Cost-Effective – Similar to commercial-grade equipment used in PT clinics, the FreeStep is a more affordable option that delivers those benefits in the comfort of your own home, maximizing your time and value.
Commercial-Grade Engineering – A virtually friction-free linkage system (tested to over 2.3 million cycles) means long-lasting performance in your own home.
35+ Years in Fitness – Leveraging nearly four decades of experience specializing in superior-quality back pain relief products, the Teeter FreeStep delivers a comfortable, effective “Back Wise and Body Healthy” workout for any age or fitness level.
Teeter FitSpine LX9 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD:
- Boarding Base Frame is uniquely designed to make mounting and dismounting easier than ever, with an arched frame and non-ski raised boarding platform
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System with aerospace-grade steel and a micro-adjusting fit, the extra-long handle allows a customized, comfortable fit for the ankle supports without straining your back
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles add decompression at lesser angles of inversion with a simple push and release or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion
- Stretch Max Handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Angle Tether offers a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion with embroidered markings at pre-set angles of 20, 40, and 60 degrees
- FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression
- Storage Caddy: Within easy reach while in use, this convenient holder can store the contents of your pocket, a phone, water bottle, or Acupressure Nodes
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the frame and bed provide targeted stretching options
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable, ergonomic fit
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customized, secure fit
- Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes focuses traction on the lower back and provides trigger-point release
- FDA Registered 510(k) Medical Device; Third-party certified by UL to meet stringent quality and safety standards
- Unique and patented security features including auto-locks and heat-treated steel for unmatched durability with scratch-resistant finished
- Frustration-free assembly; Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.8" x 66"
- Free TeeterLink App, Full-color Owner's Manual and Getting Started DVD included with 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines designed by a physical trainer to stretch and strengthen
- Maximum User Weight & Height Capacity: 300 lbs., 4'8" - 6'6"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5-year full warranty
Weight Capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg) Height Capacity: 4’11”-6’6″ (149-198cm) Assembled In-Use Dims:
(L x W x H)
54 x 38 x 52.5 in
137.2 x 96.5 x 133.4 cm
Package Dims: 44 x 30.25 x 26 in
112 x 77 x 66 cm
Product Weight: 110 lb. (49.8 kg) Item Number: